- Store jewellery away with anti-tarnish square in an air tight pouch or jewellery box to prevent oxidisation, and ensure longevity.
Note: Silver may tarnish over time but can be prevented or polished to bring its shine back. Gold and rose gold plated will eventually lose its colour overtime.
- Clean jewellery with the polishing cloth, or wash with mild soap occasionally. Ensure jewellery is dried with a soft cloth before storing - moisture speeds up the tarnishing process.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, or other chemicals.
- Remove jewellery before sleeping, when bathing, showering, swimming, or participating in any physical activities.
- Keep jewellery out of children’s reach.
All Hidden Petals jewellery have been designed and crafted to the highest standard, but daily wear and tear is inevitable so please be gentle to your jewellery.